The older we obtain the more the hyaluronic acid content, which will be very important to hydration and water retention in our anatomies, decreases. This implies our skin becomes drier and starts to reduce its plumpness. Hyaluronic acid is an all natural substance that develops in the torso, it holds water, which hydrates and gives volume to the skin. Once we age, this production of hyaluronic acid diminishes.
For a number of reasons, maybe age, stress or fat loss, we might find our face is beginning to appear tired, drawn and gaunt. A younger person’s skin looks firmer and plumper in contrast, thanks partly to collagen and hyaluronic acid. But once we age, these substances in our skin slowly commence to diminish and this results in a loss in facial volume. One of many approaches to combat the signs of growing older, Botox for Sale Online is to displace the hyaluronic acid that is lost through the ageing process.
Dermal fillers are the ideal, non-surgical treatment to boost facial contours, complete sunken cheeks, reduce wrinkles and fine lines and help people regain their former youthful looks. Before our late 30’s, the skin should still keep it’s natural contoured nature and volume, without way too many wrinkles or sagging, which makes the process an improved prospect for middle-aged skin. Although late nights, heavy drinking and smoking can speed up the signs of ageing, so it’s possible to need Dermal Fillers at a younger age.
The fillers are injected underneath the skin into the low areas of the face area, and give gentle volumising and contouring. They develop a naturally smoothed out appearance and complete the fine lines and wrinkles and plump out the grooves and creases. The effects of dermal fillers are more supple than other treatments, giving an instantaneous rejuvenating appearance. Today, dermal fillers have changed the face area of cosmetic medicine.
By simply placing the fillers in strategic places:
- Adds volume to hollowed, gaunt, or sunken regions of the face.
- Gives an all natural done appearance underneath the lower eyelids, correcting the hollowed eyed look.
- Softening of the deep grooves between the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth.
- By the addition of volume the cheeks, it improves the marionette lines from the mouth to the chin.
- Jowls correction can give you the results of a clean jaw line.
- Gently thickens skin that has thinned, as a result of ageing.
- Improves furrows, deep folds and creases.
- The precise placing of fillers plumps up the apples of the cheeks and sculpts the cheek bones.
- Lip enhancement / lip augmentation gives the lips better definition, reduce lipstick bleed, add more volume and a fuller appearance.
The effects of dermal fillers are instant, so there’s no waiting for weeks until any swelling went down to see how the procedure has turned out. There is a small chance however, of slight bleeding where in fact the needle enters the skin, and slight swelling or redness at the injection area, although this should go down quickly and the usage of an ice pack will speed up resolution.
- It is a non-invasive treatment.
- Little downtime, in order to return on track activities straight away.
- It reduces lines and wrinkles to provide the face area a more youthful looking appearance.
- Fillers replenish lost volume and give a gentler, younger look.
- Resilient results.
Most of today’s dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid, which improves skin hydration and stimulates the body’s production of collagen. With a few syringes of dermal filler, that person is plumper and the cheeks lifted, which also has a lifting influence on the jaw-line.
Do you want help picking a cosmetic procedure? We provide a thorough selection of cosmetic procedures for the face area and body to help develop a younger, slimmer, more youthful looking you!